PHOENIX is known for its year-round sun and warm temperatures.
The beauty of the PHOENIX Landscape is like no other, which is the reason so many families enjoy living here or are moving into this beautiful area.
How are the PHOENIX home prices doing this month as compared to 2016?
Let’s take a look…..
- Active Listings (excluding UCB): 17,412 versus 19,711 last year – down 11.7% – and down 3.7% from 18,087 last month
- Active Listings (including UCB): 21,484 versus 23,801 last year – down 9.7% – and down 3.7% compared with 22,301 last month
- Pending Listings: 6,085 versus 6,807 last year – down 10.6% – and down 6.2% from 6,486 last month
- Under Contract Listings (including Pending, CCBS & UCB): 10,157 versus 10,897 last year – down 6.8% – and down 5.1% from 10,700 last month
- Monthly Sales: 8,003 versus 7,770 last year – up 3.0% – but down 16.8% from 9,615 last month
- Monthly Average Sales Price per Sq. Ft.: $148.85 versus $138.39 last year – up 7.6% – but down 1.8% from $151.64 last month
- Monthly Median Sales Price: $241,000 versus $225,000 last year – up 7.1% – but down 1.6% from $245,000 last month
Information courtesy of The Cromford Report
If you would like to know the specific averages ($) of the houses in YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD, contact Lori directly at 602-723-9662, and she will provide you will additional details.
If you would like any additional information on the real estate market, or if you’re wondering WHAT YOUR IS HOME WORTH, reach out and contact Lori. She is always available to answer your questions.
Enjoy our beautiful Valley!