PHOENIX is known for its year-round sun and warm temperatures.
The beauty of the PHOENIX Landscape is like no other, which is the reason so many families enjoy living here or are moving into this beautiful area.
How are the PHOENIX home prices doing this month as compared to 2016?
Let’s take a look…..
- Active Listings (excluding UCB): 19,810 versus 22,493 last year – down 11.9% – but up 0.8% from 19,648 last month
- Active Listings (including UCB): 24,794 versus 27,398 last year – down 9.5% – but up 2.2% compared with 24,269 last month
- Pending Listings: 7,572 versus 7,522 last year – up 0.7% – and up 5.3% from 7,194 last month
- Under Contract Listings (including Pending, CCBS & UCB): 12,556 versus 12,427 last year – up 1.0% – and up 6.3% from 11,815 last month
- Monthly Sales: 9,259 versus 8,363 last year – up 10.7% – and up 41.8% from 6,530 last month
- Monthly Average Sales Price per Sq. Ft.: $148.41 versus $140.88 last year – up 6.1% – and up 0.5% from $147.64 last month
- Monthly Median Sales Price: $230,000 versus $217,000 last year – up 6.0% – and unchanged from $230,000 last month
Information courtesy of The Cromford Report
If you would like to know the specific averages ($) of the houses in those areas, or in YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD, contact Lori directly at 602-723-9662, and she will provide you will additional details.
If you would like any additional information on the real estate market, or if you’re wondering WHAT IS YOUR HOME WORTH, reach out and contact Lori. She is always available to answer your questions.
Enjoy our beautiful Valley!