PHOENIX is known for its year-round sun and warm temperatures.
The beauty of the PHOENIX Landscape is like no other, which is the reason so many families enjoy living here or are moving into this beautiful area.
How are the PHOENIX home prices doing this month as compared to 2016?
Let’s take a look…..
- Active Listings (excluding UCB): 19,648 versus 22,587 last year – down 13.0% – and down 1.1% from 19,863 last month
- Active Listings (including UCB): 24,269 versus 27,146 last year – down 10.6% – but up 2.7% compared with 23,632 last month
- Pending Listings: 7,194 versus 7,214 last year – down 0.3% – but up 18.0% from 6,095 last month
- Under Contract Listings (including Pending, CCBS & UCB): 11,815 versus 11,773 last year – up 0.4% – and up 19.8% from 9,864 last month
- Monthly Sales: 6,517 versus 5,805 last year – up 12.3% – and up 8.0% from 6,037 last month
- Monthly Average Sales Price per Sq. Ft.: $147.69 versus $140.88 last year – up 4.8% – and up 0.5% from $146.88 last month
- Monthly Median Sales Price: $230,000 versus $213,000 last year – up 8.0% – and up 2.2% from $225,000 last month
Information courtesy of The Cromford Report
If you would like to know the specific averages ($) of the houses in those areas, or in YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD, contact Lori directly at 602-723-9662, and she will provide you will additional details.
If you would like any additional information on the real estate market, or if you’re wondering WHAT IS YOUR HOME WORTH, reach out and contact Lori. She is always available to answer your questions.
Enjoy our beautiful Valley!