PHOENIX is known for its year-round sun and warm temperatures.
The beauty of the PHOENIX Landscape is like no other, which is the reason so many families enjoy living here or are moving into this beautiful area.
How are the PHOENIX home prices doing this month as compared to 2016?
Let’s take a look…..
- Active Listings (excluding UCB): 17,486 versus 19,186 last year – down 8.9% – but up 0.4% from 17,412 last month
- Active Listings (including UCB): 21,355 versus 23,173 last year – down 7.9% – and down 0.6% compared with 21,484 last month
- Pending Listings: 6,002 versus 6,331 last year – down 5.2% – and down 1.4% from 6,085 last month
- Under Contract Listings (including Pending, CCBS & UCB): 9,871 versus 10,318 last year – down 4.3% – and down 2.8% from 10,157 last month
- Monthly Sales: 8,168 versus 8,003 last year – up 2.1% – and up 1.8% from 8,021 last month
- Monthly Average Sales Price per Sq. Ft.: $149.48 versus $138.64 last year – up 7.8% – and up 0.5% from $148.79 last month
- Monthly Median Sales Price: $244,900 versus $227,800 last year – up 7.5% – and up 1.6% from $241,000 last month
Information courtesy of The Cromford Report
Photo of our beautiful Desert Botanical Gardens
If you would like to know the specific averages ($) of the houses in YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD, contact Lori directly at 602-723-9662, and she will provide you with additional details.
If you would like any additional information on the real estate market, or if you’re wondering WHAT YOUR HOME IS WORTH, reach out and contact Lori. She is always available to answer your questions.
Enjoy our beautiful Valley!